Monday, April 6, 2009

Inaugural Post


Well, I finally did it. I have entered the blogosphere. I don't know how often I will post, or how well this will work, but lately I have had a hankering for somewhere to share some random thoughts. I know the title is a bit cheesy, but it also reflects the fact that I do not expect to have lengthy posts, and that they will be somewhat random according to what I am thinking passionately about at the time. I am a preacher, so you can probably expect a good number of posts about Bible themes and church related matters. I am a sports fan, and have interests in politics and society in general, so some thoughts may come from those areas as well. All in all, I welcome you to my world, and hope that some of the things that I will say will be of interest and help to whoever is out there reading.

John

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the "blogosphere!" I have RSS'ed you and will follow it all. A place to just share thoughts is helpful...sort of a brain flush!

    ReplyDelete