Monday, April 6, 2009

Final Two



Tonight is the finals of what is commonly called "March Madness" - the men's college basketball tournament. Since I was a boy, I have been a fan of the North Carolina Tarheels basketball program. Dean Smith is the best coach ever! My beloved Tarheels are pitted tonight against the hometown favorites - Michigan State.

I haven't gotten to watch as much of the tournament this year as I have in years past. Age and obligations seem to take me away from long hours in front of the TV on March Madness weekends. But here is my take on the game tonight. Izzo and Williams are two of the best coaches in the game. Carolina is loaded with talent, but Michigan State is no slouch either. My heart, however, stays with Carolina. I believe the Tarheels will win, but it could be close.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment